Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 7:28 AM |  
My name is Joseph and I am 7 years old. I am in the second grade and I love school and art. I like music a lot. I want to learn to play guitar. My favorite sport is soccer. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is pancakes and I can eat 6 at a time! If I could do anything I would want to go to Saturn. Saturn is my favorite planet. I love legos because I love to build things. I love hot wheels because they look so cool. That is all I have to say right now.
Posted by Brian and Becca

3 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

You are a very interesting boy Joe! You are so good at so many things! I love you Bubba!

November 22, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
kathy Strickland said...

Legos are a lot of fun. I like to still play with them sometime.

Art is such a great way to express yourself and your feelings!

Great blog!

November 22, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
AP said...

heyyy how do i follow ur blog??

June 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum